To ensure proper issuance of labels to production department.
This procedure applies for all type of labels issued..
– Store Assistant.
– Store In-charge.
- Labels received at stores end are kept in proper storage place as designated under lock and key.
- Intimation to Q.C. to be sent with details at once.
- Q.C. Chemist will come and collect the labels and check.
- After receiving green signal for okay from Q.C. Deptt. APPROVED slips (Green coloured) are to be fixed on individual rolls of labels.
- Labels are issued from Stores to Production Deptt. with receiving proper issue slips and labels would be issued as per issue slips quantity by the Stores Assistant.
- After receiving rejected labels from the production deptt. with slips and with proper remarks, Stores personnel should keep the rejected labels in Rejected Stores.
- Rejection Memo for above rejected labels to be taken in writing from Q.C. for appropriate disposal of the rejected labels.