The purpose is to lay down the procedure for pest control in manufacturing locations/premises.
This procedure applies to all manufacturing locations/premises. No matter how trivial some may appear.
Q.A. Manager, Works Manager
1. Pest control programme must be entrusted to an outside agency. This agency carries out the control programme as per agreed procedure and contract terms. The QA Manager shall ensure that the contract team is renewed every year.
2. The agency submits to the QA Manager a list of various insecticides/ rodenticides to be used. Approved chemicals are used as per predetermined concentration.
- Zinc Phosphate-
For Rodent control mixed in bread butter & kept in trap.
- Chloropyrifos 20%+Cypermethrin-
For Anti-termide treatment for injection in wall and general spray.
- Ethion 50% Mitticide (Topaz/Lazor)-
For Spider and other insects
- Mixed with Nuvan (DDVPP)-
For general spray.
3. The QA Manager approves the use of such insecticides/ rodenticides in the out side of premises.
4. A copy of this approved list is available with the QA Department.
5. Conduct frequency of service annually.
6. If any rodent body is found near or inside a building this shall be brought to the notice of the House Keeping Supervisor and QA Manager. The House Keeping supervisor shall ensure that the rodent body is disposed off in the incinerator. The Housekeeping supervisor and contracted representative shall identify the source of infestation and take appropriate corrective action.
7. Maintain the record of treatment with QA Department &
Record shall be preserved for one year.
8.Pest Control Programme as per Annexure-1.
|Author: (GM Production)||Checked by: (QA Manager)||Authorised by: (Director Technical)|
|Date:||Date :||Date :|
(Review date on or before 12 months from date of authorization)