PURPOSE: To lay down proper procedure for entering factory premises and to ensure that manufacturing area is without any contaminants discharged from the human body.
This procedure applies for the entry of all visitors and workers of a company
Supervisors In-charge of department responsible for.
Carrying them out, but should also be approved by the QA department, if appropriate.
1. Enter into respective change room.
2. Keep shoes in shoe rack & wear factory sleepers.
3. Wear clean factory uniform, head covers, gloves, masks and foot-covers
4. Workmen wear head-cover, face mask in such a way that the whole head,
hair, moustaches and beards are covered so that particles on the hair do not
contaminate the working areas.
5. Workers keep their personal articles in the lockers provided by company,
articles such as jewellery, cosmetics, ladies shawls and veil.
6. Wash hands & feet with water & dry with a towel
7. Female have to hide their hairs inside. Trimming of nails is required
|Author: (GM Production)||Checked by: (QC Manager)||Authorized by: (Director Technical)|
|Date:||Date :||Date :|
(Review date on or before 12 months from date of authorization)