To lay down procedure for Washing, cleaning & storage of equipments, vessels & machine parts for liquid injection.
SCOPE: This procedure applies for the cleaning of equipments.
RESPONSIBILITY : Production Manager.
1. 0.2% Teepol solution.
2. Scrubbing brush.
3. Potable water
4. Purified water
5. Water for injection.
6. Butter paper & rubber bands.
PROCEDURE :- Following steps are involved.
1.EQUIPMENT DISASSEMBLY :- Equipment or machine parts like syringe should be completely disassembled to render complete cleaning .
2. PRE WASH :- Collect all the vessels to be washed in the washing section & sprinkle hot water over them.
3. SCRUBBING :- With a plastic brush soaked in 0.2% teepol solution, scrub all equipments to remove stains, medicine depositions etc.
4. INITIAL RINSE :- Rinse with potable water till they are free from teepol.
5. FINAL RINSE :- Rinse all washed articles twice each with purified water followed by water for injection.
6. WASH WATER ANALYSIS :- Request Q.C. Dept to withdraw sample of wash water & send their results for the testing of detergent & last batch traces . Put clean equipment tag after getting approval from Q.C Dept.
STORAGE OF CLEAN EQUIPMENTS.
After completion of washing , washed articles should be stored under conditions which minimize the risk of contamination by particulate matter & after sterilisation by viable organisms . To the extent possible components should be covered with lid or with butter paper or aluminum foils.
|Author: (GM Production)||Checked by: (QA Manager)||Authorised by: (Director Technical)|
|Date:||Date :||Date :|
(Review date on or before 12 months from date of authorization)