To lay down the procedure and methods for dispatching the approved
finished product for distribution and sale.
This procedure applied to the dispatch of the finished products in a proper and with appropriate procedure.
RESPONSIBILITY : The Commercial Officer.
1. Confirm the requirement of buyer from original purchase order.
2. Scrutinize the buyer’s purchase order for Drug Licence, Excise No., Sales Tax Nos. etc.
3. Confirm the availability of sellable stock from daily stock register (RG-I).
4. Arrange the vehicle for sending the goods to buyer.
5. Arrange for the duty payable.
6. Prepare the invoice and submit along with certificate of analysis (Incase of bulk drug) to Accounts/Marketing Dept.
7. Handover the buyer’s copy (duplicate) of invoice to transporter along with a photocopy of document for barrier inspection.
8. Prepare the monthly excise statement (RT-12) and submit to excise department as prescribed.
|Author: (GM Production)||Checked by: (QA Manager)||Authorised by: (Director Technical)|
|Date:||Date :||Date :|
(Review date on or before 12 months from date of authorization)