PURPOSE: To lay down a procedure for maintaining the hygiene conditions of personnel working in the factory & laboratory.
SCOPE: This procedure applies to the whole plant.
RESPONSIBILITY : 1. Production Manager
2. Factory Manager
- Staff is to be advised and encouraged to have regular baths and to change their underclothes frequently to stop the spread of bacteria.
- Hands is to be cleaned regularly and certainly always after visiting the toilet. Nails is to be clipped regularly. Staff is to be trained in the use of a carbolic soap and other hand washing facilities.
- Hair is to be kept clean and well controlled at all times. Male operators are to be encouraged to be clean shaven and not keep beards. Beards, if maintained, is to be covered.
- Wearing of jewellery such as bracelets, pendants, rings, ear-rings etc. is to be discouraged. Women operators are wear the minimum make-up.
- False eye lash, false nails, hair pieces, wigs or any other beauty aids that are likely to fall into the product should not be permitted.
Staff is to be suitably advised regarding cosmetics and jewellery permitted at the place of work
|Author: (GM Production)
|Checked by: (QC Manager)
|Authorised by: (Director Technical)
(Review date on or before 12 months from date of authorization)