PURPOSE: To implement a method for preservation of records.
SCOPE: This procedure applies to all types of records maintained in the company.
RESPONSIBILITY : Supervisors
All the records in the form of Registers, batch cards, reports etc. preserved and maintained in the custody of concerned competent persons of supervisory level and above. The records are kept in the following manner.
- They are kept in proper Cupboards or Almirahs under lock & key.
- The key is kept with the concerned person only.
- The registers are preserved with proper binding and proformas or reports in the form loose sheets are kept in proper files.
- The Register or files are properly nomenclature indicating the following things.
Effective from :-
File/Register No. :-
PHARMADOCX STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE
|Procedure No: SOP/GEN/15||Page No: 2 of 2||Date Issued: 22/08/2006|
|Revision No: 0||Supersedes :||Date Effective: 22/08/2006|
|Reason of Revision: Change in name of Company|
SUBJECT: PROCEDURE FOR PRESERVATION OF RECORDS
- The size of the Registers is restricted to 50 pages only and in case of files the no of pages is restricted to 50 only.
- The records are checked periodically by concerned H.O.D. on a fortnightly basis.
- A list of records is maintained in the factory which contains all information and it is maintained in the following format :
LIST OF RECORDS
|S. No.||Title||Record No.||Date of First Issue||Date of Revisions||No. of original copies||Sign|
- On each record a rubber stamp is put showing.
|Author: (GM Production)||Checked by: (QC Manager)||Authorised by: (Director Technical)|
|Date:||Date :||Date :|
(Review date on or before 12 months from date of authorization)