To lay down a procedure for the cleaning of uniforms(working dress).
This procedure applies to all workers of a company.
1. Personnel Manager
2. Factory Manager
The following uniforms are used in the plant.
- Smoke coat for all production and packing Workers/Officers/Managers.
- Aprons for al the Supervisors/Officers/Managers and Q.C.D. Staff.
- Front opening overhauls for maintenance staff.
Apart from these all personnel use clean rubber slippers and caps.Cleaning of all these are done on regular basis so that everybody wears clean and dry uniforms daily. For the purpose adequate extra sets are kept ready.
- Garments including caps, smoke coats, trousers, aprons and overhauls are washed twice in a week laundry machine with detergents and is contracted to an outside agency. The dried uniforms are received ironed and stored in the uniform cabinet/lockers.As the plants in not having its own laundry unit, the uniform cleaning is done by outside agency following the same procedure.
- Rubber slippers are soaked in plastic tubs containing 0.5% Teepol solution in water for over night. Next Morning they are brushed and cleaned and with water. Slipper are then dried and kept in the racks.
The record in this effect is maintained as per the following format:
|UNIFORM CLEANING RECORD
In case any uniform is contaminated by vomiting, bleeding etc., it is soaked in boiling water contain 20% Dettol for 2 hrs. After this the wash water in strained out and the garment is sent for normal washing and ironing from an outside agency.
|Author: (GM Production)
|Checked by: (QC Manager)
|Authorised by: (Director Technical)
(Review date on or before 12 months from date of authorization)